Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 500 million euros.
Our cross-functional team structure gives developers a broad scope of our stack. We're passionate about decentralised, end-to-end ownership and deep collaboration. We live our development values by learning from one another through internal meetups, hackathons, and close collaboration.
Be part of the mobile team working with both React and iOS/Android native platform.
Be involved in important product decisions and work closely with the whole team to create intuitive and reliable apps.
Work in a multidisciplinary product team and build elegant user interfaces.
Work independently and own a project, but have the possibility to enjoy teamwork.
Experience in developing outstanding mobile applications using React Native.
The ability to work with native code (iOS) and integrate it in React.
The ability to make the product visually appealing, easy and enjoyable to use.
Passion about writing maintainable and elegant code.
Been working with Git, GitHub, and TDD.
Passionate about product development and user experience.
A pragmatic person with a strong positive attitude.
Somebody who can work autonomously and overcome challenges with passion.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Choose to work from home or our modern office when needed—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Have a four-legged friend in your life? We’re happy to have dogs join us in the office.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!