As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will help Taxfix grow from 80 people to 200 and more. You will be part of building a world-class Talent Acquisition team: our mission is to bring the best talent into the organization and delivering an outstanding candidate experience. Are you ready to create greatness?
You will be:
- Fully responsible from Day 1: from doing detailed job briefings with our CTO, Marketing- or Product Managers, until the moment that candidates see the "welcome on board!" note at their new desk.
- Doing everything to make sure you get in touch with the right talent for the job. LinkedIn, Instagram, Slack, MeetUps, agencies, sending carrier pigeons - you've seen it all and more. Of course, our sourcers will help you drive this.
- Shining at Berlins top-notch recruitment and employer branding events. Do you like organizing events yourself? That's perfect.
- Developing training and workshops to coach our hiring managers in making the right decisions.
- Coming up with innovative recruitment methods in our bi-weekly TA Innovation Lab - we love new ideas and initiatives!
- Passionate about people and finding the best future Taxfix colleagues
- Strategic and foresight on making the right recruiting decisions
- Very motivated and ready to make an impact
- Always looking for new ways to grow, learn and innovate
- Been working in Talent Acquisition, preferably in a high-growth startup for 2+ years
- At least a bachelor's degree
- Experience in hiring international talent
- Deep knowledge in sourcing, interviewing and project management
- Excellent business English skills
- Experience in using applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse is a bonus)
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take free German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!