As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionising filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 100 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
As a PM for the US expansion, you will be in charge of all preparation, discovery, planning and execution regarding the launch of the Taxfix in the US.
You will be
- Taking full responsibility for planning, discovery and assisting the implementation for the US product of Taxfix
- Work closely with management and founders to develop a long-term product strategy for the US market
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of possible user segments, user behaviours and problems of the US market
- Work together closely with Marketing for Market Research, defining the USPs Core messaging and the user experience including all touchpoints
- Work together closely with US tax experts to understand the core concepts and restrictions and risk of the tax filing in the US market
- Develop user stories and scope and prioritise them in collaboration with other PMs and developers
- Travel regularly to the US to conduct market research, explore partnerships etc. (between 20-40% of the time)
- 3+ years of experience in software product management or alternatively as a product analyst, country manager or venture/ business developer in a tech company
- Outstanding project management skills to plan and execute a project over many months
- A great business mindset to understand the implication of market, marketing, competition and economics in a combination of user behaviour and user experience
- Be communicative and analytical but also deeply curious to find out everything you can to truly understand the underlying challenges of our future users in the US
- Excellent English communication skills in writing and speaking
You are the right fit if:
- You’re curious and like to think outside the box
- You are a driven team player and can take ownership
- You are fluent in English and have worked for international companies before (German is not required, we work in English)
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get full relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!