As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
Our Brand Communications team is on a journey to improve everyone's perception about the tax declaration process forever. As our new Digital Designer, you will help us fight the misconceptions that surround the world of taxes by creating empowering, engaging and impactful visual designs and assets in our target markets.
- Work closely with the Sr. Art Director, Head of Brand and marketing team.
- Conceptualize and create digital design assets for our online marketing activities (Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, UAC) and brand activities (social media, blog posts, editorial assets, email campaigns, website elements).
- Own conceptualization and creation of deliverables such as company presentations, partnerships, PR and merchandise materials.
- Succeed at communicating your design ideas through prototypes, mockups, etc.
- Work with the product team on webpage and landing pages, creating seamless journeys for our customers
- +5 years experience in digital design, preferably in roles such as a Digital Designer, Marketing Designer or Senior Graphic Designer.
- Really strong understanding of typography, design, and color.
- Knowledge of digital channels and their specifications.
- An excellent eye for detail and a desire to produce high-quality work.
- Proficiency in Creative Suite and Office programs.
- Illustration skills, Sketch knowledge and experience in motion graphics is desirable but not mandatory.
- Great communication skills in English
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!