As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
- Own our event pipeline and data lake
- Own your team’s technical strategy in close collaboration with Product and Data analytics
- Work with the Data Engineering team to develop and improve our Data and Analytics platform
- Develop and deliver high-impact, forward looking, engineering roadmaps for the team
- Develop initiatives on ensuring data quality, accuracy, and reliability across the whole data organization
- Implement and maintain APIs and microservices to integrate heterogeneous data sources into our Data pipeline
- Design and implement continuous integration and deployment processes
- Liaise with Product teams in productionizing machine learning code
- 7+ years experience in a similar engineering portfolio
- 3+ years experience in leading engineering teams
- Solid understanding of handling event driven pipelines at scale
- Strong experience in Python development
- Experience with Scrum and agile development processes and methodologies
- You work with Git, Continuous Integration, and TDD
- You understand what it takes to build and support highly scalable and reliable Big Data platforms
- University degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Strong communication and written skills
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!