As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
- Our Finance & Organisation team empowers Taxfix to manage our growth. We want you to play a vital role in building a scalable, world-class administrative organisation at Taxfix.
- Excel at day-to-day operations
- Standardising and automating processes across the entire company
- Ensure you have everyone at Taxfix on board with our objectives through strong communication skills.
- Together with an experienced colleague, you ensure all of our transactions are booked and accounted for correctly, including cost centres, locations, and dates.
- You support our finance organisation in migrating our accounting in-house.
- You have a full grasp of finance-related processes and are eager to improve them wherever possible.
- Banks, public authorities and other employees love to reach out to you because you are always able to help them.
- Produce super-accurate and timely reporting's because you make sure we don't miss anything.
- 2+ years of work experience in an audit firm, tax advisory or as an in-house accountant; touchpoints with startups is a bonus.
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus in finance & accounting or have vocational training as Bilanzbuchhalter.
- You are well-versed in Microsoft Excel and DATEV or other enterprise accounting software.
- You structure your own tasks, co-ordinate well with your colleagues and are able to work independently wherever required.
- You love a challenge, have excellent problem-solving capabilities but also enjoy getting the last detail right.
- You enjoy working in teams, are 110% reliable and are comfortable handling sensitive information
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take free German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!