As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 120 people come from over 25 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
You will be part of a talented multidisciplinary product team working with latest technologies. You will own the cloud infrastructure of our product, and be responsible for designing, deploying, securing and monitoring the environments for all our services and tools.
What you'll do
- Deploy the necessary cloud infrastructures to run our applications, backend services and data processing tools in a secure, resilient and scalable manner.
- Deploy tools for monitoring and alerts.
- Develop software that enables us to ship products and updates to customers fast, constantly, and reliably.
- Work closely with our product teams to support them with infrastructure topics, as well as, develop tools with them that can improve the development experience and delivery cycles.
- Mentor other developers and create a culture of high awareness for security within the company.
- Design, develop, and deploy tools that enable us to trace and understand issues that occur on our production infrastructures.
- Be pragmatic, and apply the best software engineering principles to build simple abstractions for complex problems.
- You will be involved in important product decisions and work closely with the whole team to create reliable apps.
What you need
- Be an expert with cloud computing platforms such as GCP and AWS.
- Previous experience running production systems in a micro-service architecture using Kubernetes or other container-based infrastructures.
- Previous experience deploying maintainable and scalable systems based on reliable and fault-tolerant services.
- Good understanding of distributed system and requirements for high availability.
- Experience in taking ownership.
- Enjoy working on an agile environment.
- Previous experience with BEAM (Erlang Virtual Machine).
- Previous experience setting up and running computational clusters such as Spark or Hadoop.
- Contributions to open source projects.
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!