As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms. Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
The team is dynamic, professional but also fun and easy going. We come from different backgrounds and bring with us different experiences. All of this creates a fantastic environment that is both challenging and highly rewarding. With the business going through a period of immense success and growth the company is scaling up. Fuelling this growth the Lead CRM Manager (m/f/d) would be a great addition to our team.
- As part of the Customer Relationship Management team you will be responsible for shaping our CRM strategy, planning and implementing campaigns across all our present markets
- You will manage a small team consisting of other CRM managers
- You will utilize a variety of contact channels including mobile push notifications, in-app messages, email, direct mail, and others
- You will analyze campaign performance as well as customer behavior to develop strategies and concepts that help Taxfix achieve its goals
- You will work closely with other marketing channel owners to help to deliver cross-channel campaigns and share your experience and learnings
- You will work closely with our data and product teams to define customer segments to target with specific messages, forecast the impact and conduct tests
- 3+ years in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile consumer target
- Prior people management experience
- You are passionate about CRM and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- You are familiar with creating email templates using HTML, CSS
- You enjoy technology and you are comfortable with different analytics and CRM tools which you will use daily in your work
- You pay attention to details, have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. SQL knowledge is a plus
- You can work well independently but also work well with a broader team and multiple departments
- You have strong English language skills. Proficiency in Greman is a nice bonus
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!