As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them
save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
- You are responsible for KYC and compliance across all markets, working closely with the Operations management team.
- You would be responsible for quality assurance and identifications processes across all markets.
- Drive core process improvement projects with a focus on project management, ad hoc problem solving as well as effective communication with internal stakeholders
- You lead a small team responsible for KYC and quality assurance.
- You work closely with and challenge the Operations Management team.
- You proactively contribute suggestions and ideas to the team and implement them independently.
- You drive change, own and constantly improve processes which are critical to the organisation.
- Defining KPIs to give direction in preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information
- Set up structures and documentation standards to improve productivity and communication
- You work independently on company-wide projects.
- You have good knowledge of KYC processes and have experience working in compliance or quality assurance.
- You enjoy working with software and numbers.
- You're communicative, patient and attention to detail.
- You speak English fluently, German and other languages would be a plus.
- Multitasking is not new to you, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have some experience leading people.
- You don't wait until someone else solves a problem, you take it into your own hands.
- You enjoy working with talented people from all over the world.
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!