As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
- Execute Taxfix PR & Communications strategy.
- Writing and editing communication, press releases, contributed stories, presentations and other PR materials to make the topic taxes approachable to anyone.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with appropriate national media, opinion leaders and companies in similar industries and telling the story of Taxfix.
- Working closely with Content Marketing to align content, brand and message of Taxfix.
- Making the best out of every story angle.
- Experience in B2C public relations 3+ years of PR experience, ideally on client side (startup preferred but not mandatory)
- An excellent understanding of and a track record of working with national media outlets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German (native) with a sense for good story telling
- A strong hands-on mentality
- A strong drive to learn and develop yourself
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!