In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
We want to change the way the world feels about taxes and fight the misconceptions around this topic: this role is key to lead the conversation directly with existing and prospect customers. This is a vital role with the key purpose to tell the brand story and drive brand awareness, engagement, referral and advocacy. Therefore we are hiring a Social Media Manager (m/f/d).
- Own Taxfix Social Media strategy from ideation to execution with a focus on community creation and engagement.
- Create and post awesome content across all social platforms.
- Grow our existing channels and be on the look for new exciting formats to present Taxfix.
- Work with various teams and stakeholders including Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Employer Branding and Customer Service to ensure social media alignment across various departments.
- Provide social media support at Taxfix organized events and meetups as needed.
- Create and own of the Social Media guidelines.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs Influencer management.
- At least 4 years of Social Media and Community Management experience across social media platforms.
- Proven experience at growing and managing an online community and building a community of influencers.
- Exceptional project and analytical skills with experience in social and digital analytics (e.g. core metrics, google analytics, brand watch and social platform analytics).
- Ability to analyze data, summarizing stories and insights for media, websites and social engagement strategies.
- Strong project management skills are essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German with a sense for good story telling You are able to communicate in English on the level of a native speaker.
Who you are:
- Social media native with a keen sense of what attracts, inspires and engages an audience and a passion for digital innovation.
- Highly engaged in social networking sites.
- Active social media life.
- Industry experience in banking or financial services, technology, or relevant consumer brands a plus.
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!