As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms. Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
The team is dynamic, professional but also fun and easy going. We come from different backgrounds and bring with us different experiences. All of this creates a fantastic environment that is both challenging and highly rewarding. With the business going through a period of immense success and growth the company is scaling up. Fueling this growth the Paid Social Marketing Manager (m/f/d) would be a great addition to our team.
- As part of the Performance Marketing Team team you will be responsible for shaping our Paid Social channel, planning and implementing campaigns across all our present markets
- You will be responsible for paid marketing activity across a number of social platforms with main focus on FB and Instagram
- You will analyze campaign performance as well as customer behavior to improve the targeting and further help Taxfix reach its ambitious growth goals
- You will work closely with other marketing channel owners and Brand team to help to deliver integrated marketing approach
- You will report to the Performance Marketing Lead and work closely with the Head of Marketing
- 2+ years in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile consumer target
- You are passionate about paid part of Social Media and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- You are familiar with different bidding models and segmentation
- You enjoy technology and you are comfortable with different analytics tools which you will use daily in your work
- You pay attention to details, have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You can work well independently but also work well with a broader team and multiple departments
- You have strong English language skills. Proficiency in Greman is a nice bonus
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!