In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
As a Content Designer you translate complex tax topics into an easy-to-understand copy. You work with tax experts, UX designers, product managers, and engineers to craft a clear and concise user experience.
In this role, you’ll combine copy writing skills with a passion for user experience to improve the design and usability of our product that is used by thousands of users.
- Producing content that looks appealing, but also reads and feels like it.
- Collaborating with designers and product managers to create empowering user experiences.
- Create content inventories ensuring a consistency of tone of voice
- Auditing and revising existing content
- Find smart ways to use data and research to evaluate and improve content
- Create and help maintain writing guidelines that are in line with our brand
- You are co-responsible for building our brand
- You are a highly qualified content creator and love to write
- You love both strategy and hands-on writing and editing.
- You are passionate about creating great user experience.
- You anticipate user needs and always advocate for them.
- You are detail oriented
- You have French native language skills and excellent English language skills
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!