As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
- You will lead our Customer Success Department, which consists of various teams in different markets for both Customer Service (1st level) as well as our Tax Operations (2nd Level) teams.
- You will directly manage a group of Team Leads but will also have the overall responsibility for a department of around 50-60 people during the Tax Season.
- You will ensure and drive the quality of our customer service in several countries. You will also drive a number of internal projects with cross-cutting effects.
- You need to drive continuous improvement in the core business process within the organisation and work closely with other departments as well as the upper management team.
- You define the most important KPIs with a strong focus on quality and efficiency to further professionalize our company.
- You will be responsible for the personnel and budget planning and management across all countries.
- You will work closely with the product team to ensure the improvement of our product through your valuable feedback.
- You report directly to our COO.
- At least 3 years of experience in a leadership role (at least 10 people) within customer care on an international level.
- Having worked closely with a product team previously and can easily understand technical issues and our product.
- Hands-on experience in Customer Success, Operations or Sales.
- Ideally, you have already successfully built up a team and worked with a complex team structure in different geographic locations.
- Experience in Business Process Management and process optimisation. Always driving for more efficient, automated and intelligent ways of working
- Business Fluency in both German and English (C1).
- Real passion to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Data-driven, analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solution-oriented mentality.
- Empathy for our clients and colleagues.
- You are reliable and dependant - always there for your team.
- You can strike the balance between empowerment and abandonment.
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!