As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and by helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
You will work between the Data, the Product and the New Revenue Projects team. In New Revenue Projects, we evaluate and assess new ideas for Taxfix. To help us decide which future products we want to develop, you will
- Develop in-depth hypotheses and test them with internal data
- End-to-end set up and analyze surveys
- Design and own A/B conversion tests
- Assist in preparing presentations for management decisions
- Assist with further workstreams in product assessment
- Assist in ad-hoc requests in the data team
- Written basic SQL queries in a study or professional environment before
- Done internships with fast growing start-ups, big tech or Tier 1 consulting firms or similar
- That entrepreneurial drive to take full ownership
- Full proficiency in English
- A FinTech/Finance background and proficiency in German are plus.
- Eligibility to work in Germany for the duration of the internship.
Our data stack uses infrastructure on Google Cloud as well as AWS, Segment as Data Lake. Airflow and DBT for ETL, Python and SQL as main coding languages used.
This is a paid internship.
What You Gain:
- Work on and shape Taxfix’s next big thing
- Improve your Data skills and get mentored by an experienced team. You’ll learn to extract, collect, process and analyse data using SQL and potentially Python and R in a Snowflake data warehouse, using Looker as analytics BI platform.
- Learn Product from an experienced team
- Experience one of Berlin’s fastest growing start-ups
- Potentially convert to full time after your internship
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!