As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
- Execute and optimize policies and practices to deliver outstanding onboarding and HR admin service experiences. Together with your colleague, our Junior HR Manager, you are in charge of organizing our monthly onboardings, contracts, payroll, offboarding. You will work closely with legal and IT to develop and, most importantly, communicate compliance policies to the entire team.
- Manage our external payroll provider to ensure a smooth, flawless and efficient payroll process
- Organize all HR related documents and be the number one contact for everyone in the organization about HR related matters
- Review and analyze business data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve team member engagement, performance, retention, and organizational performance
- Serve as a liaison between the business and the general management teams to assess the company’s needs in areas such as performance management, team member relations and compensation
- Contract and legal document creation
- Initial work experience in a start-up environment in an HR role
- Accountable and willing to both be hands on with all levels of the organization as well as serve as a strategic partner to senior leaders
- Ability to focus on what matters and translate business strategy and goals into optimal HR processes that are scalable, simple, customer-focused and adaptable to unique and changing business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to act with both empathy and decisiveness
- Ability to provide leadership, work collaboratively on teams, and consult effectively and independently with all levels and functional areas of an organization
- Desire to challenge convention and able to thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- You try, learn, improve, and sustain through a commitment to continuous process improvement in people strategies and initiatives
- Ability to analyze data to influence decision-making
- Effective communication and presentation skills - written, verbal and listening skills
- Willingness to take full accountability for compliance with German Labour Law
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!