As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
We want our customers to provide information to file their taxes comfortably from home and in any condition. From our side we need to make sure that everything is correct, compliant and quickly processed to make Taxfix the best product on the market.
- Bring your knowledge in the field of Italian personal income tax into our international tax team.
- Support our team to build a product that covers all aspects of an Italian tax declaration.
- Capitalise on the experience collected from user-cases to improve the quality of Taxfix product.
- As a manager, be the reference contact for your team and organise the workload.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues and getting regularly involved with company events, team meetings, and projects.
- Are an Italian native speaker and also communicate fluently in English (German is not required).
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience as an Italian tax expert, specifically working on personal income tax and the related tax compliance.
- You have great analytical skills and a distinct understanding of numbers.
- You have sound critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Are confident with technology and are eager to work on state-of-the-art software.
- Are willing to change the traditional perspective of doing your job, you like challenges and self-development.
- Are a team player and have experience in managing small groups of people.
- Are flexible and eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy working within a young and international team and you demand naturally diversified and versatile tasks.
- Are available to travel for long periods between our offices in Milan and Berlin.
Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
Be paid a competitive salary with stock options.
Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours.
Have the option to take German language courses.
Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one.
Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people.
Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!