In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
- Will translate business goals, product requirements, research and testing insights into designs that improve our product
- Will collaborate closely with product managers, and front-end engineers
- Will focus on the visual storytelling of our product
- Will improve the costumer onboarding both for web and mobile
- Strong visual storyteller, with a portfolio that demonstrates it
- You have 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design
- Experience at designing, engaging and highly usable product on-boarding
- Aware of interaction design trends, usability principles and platform guidelines
- Experience working in a very lean and experimental design process, which includes being comfortable with time deadlines and designing multiple design options for each feature for A/B testing
- Demonstrated experience breaking down business requirements and designs down into small experiments
- Experience with Growth Hacking using data and user research
- Test your design concepts by building rapid prototypes and test them with real users;
- Experience designing for desktop, mobile web and native mobile
- Fluent in design and prototyping techniques, principles and tools like Sketch, InVision, Marvel etc
- A team player.
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs
Please don't forget to send us your portfolio.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!