As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionising filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
We are committed to creating the best experience for our users, and we want you to be part of this process by pushing the limits of mobile technologies in building an amazing conversational UI.
We are looking for someone passionate in crafting high quality and elegant code.
Read about our financial background here.
- Lead an engineering team of 3 to 4 developers
- Work together with the Product Manager, Designers and other stakeholders to continuously deliver value to our users within our product.
- Make architectural and technical decisions that are aligned with the overall technical roadmap of the product, as well as, inspiring and contributing to a shared technical vision of designing the simplest effective solutions to the hardest problems.
- Work closely with your team in crafting high quality software.
- Grow a strong team culture that cultivates a collaborative, transparent and inclusive work environment.
- Be involved in the recruiting and employer branding initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in developing outstanding mobile or web applications.
- Have a deep knowledge of React Native and ReactJS, and you have experience developing products with it.
- Enjoy writing maintainable and elegant code, and you know how to establish and maintain good engineering practices in the team.
- Previous experience leading and mentoring an engineering team.
- You are familiar with agile practices and how to apply them in building complex software products in an iterative way.
- Extensive experience with A/B experiments and have a data-driven attitude towards product development.
- Understanding of DevOps culture, and you have experience implementing automation pipelines to continuously deliver well tested software.
- You are a pragmatic person with a strong positive attitude, and you can work autonomously and overcome challenges with passion.
- You are fluent in English
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!