In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
We are looking for an experienced, driven and inspiring Creative Director to lead our creative design unit within the Brand Communications team. You will join us on a journey to improve everyone's perception about the tax declaration process forever.
- Own all creative design decisions at Taxfix together with the Head of Brand, ensuring the highest-quality of creative standards and design excellence.
- Lead the brand design unit (including brand designer, digital designer, freelance illustration and motion graphic designers and external agencies).
- Use your design expertise to tell empowering brand stories effectively through a range of mediums and channels.
- Design from small to large brand campaigns.
- Uncover data insights to develop creative ideas that drive our business goals.
- Mentor and inspire other designers.
- Collaborate closely with product and marketing.
- 7+ years of experience in strategic roles within the brand marketing and advertising industry (multi-disciplinary in-house or agency setting).
- Proven leadership experience, but still hands-on to produce work. (We’re not just looking for a director, but a creator).
- Plenty of experience dealing with key stakeholders and presenting concepts in impactful ways.
- A self-starter attitude and a strong level of confidence to come up with game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed
- Experience leveraging data and consumer insights to better inform audience targeting and creative assets
- Deep understanding of brand marketing and communications and how to build strategies across different verticals.
- Ideally, brand building expertise.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!