Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
- Directly manage a group of Customer Success agents for our German market.
- Drive and ensure the quality of our customer service in Germany in a data-driven way.
- Contribute to internal projects that bring our German Customer Success team to the next level in effectiveness and efficiency.
- Drive continuous improvement in core business processes within the organisation and work closely with other departments and CS management team.
- Help us defining the most important KPI’s with a strong focus on quality and efficiency to further professionalize our company.
- You will support your team in project coordination and prioritisation.
- At least 1 year of experience in a team lead or management role within customer care.
- Hands-on experience in Customer Success, Operations or Sales.
- Business Fluency in both German and English (C1).
- Real passion to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Data-driven, analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solution-oriented mentality.
- Empathy for our clients, colleagues, and the team you support.
- You are reliable and dependable - always there for your team.
- You can strike the balance between empowerment and abandonment.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!