We are looking for a motivated Customer Success Team Lead to lead our fantastic German team and to support our continued growth and ensure the success of our business.
What is TaxFix?
TaxFix is a well financed start-up in the heart of Berlin. Our goal is to become the Digital Tax Accountant for everyone. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to get the most out of their tax return, regardless of their income. Taxfix allows anyone to submit their tax return in just 22 minutes using a Mobile or Web-Based App - without any prior tax knowledge, forms and stress. Taxfix guides the user through the chaos of Taxes in a simple, clear and easy way to help people maximise their Tax Returns. At Taxfix we share a passion for creating solutions that make life easier. A well thought-out product development paired with great user experience is very important to us. We are a highly motivated, international team with a lot of creativity and drive. We practice what we preach when it comes to open communication and flat hierarchies.
- You will lead our Customer Success Team Germany which is responsible for customer enquiries, payments and transactions, social media and data privacy amongst other responsibilities.
- You will ensure and drive the quality of our customer service in Germany. You will also drive a number of internal projects with cross-cutting effects.
- You will drive continuous improvement in the core business processes within the organisation and work closely with other departments as well as the CS management team.
- You will help us defining the most important KPIs with a strong focus on quality and efficiency to further professionalize our company.
- You will support your team in project coordination and prioritisation.
- At least 1 year of experience in a team lead or management role within customer care.
- Hands-on experience in Customer Success, Operations or Sales.
- Business Fluency in both German and English (C1).
- Real passion to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Data-driven, analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solution-oriented mentality.
- Empathy for our clients and colleagues.
- You are reliable and dependant - always there for your team.
- You can strike the balance between empowerment and abandonment.
What you gain:
- You make a significant contribution to the success of our company.
- You redefine how people do their tax returns and revolutionise an entire industry.
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Support for your personal growth.
- Flexible working hours and an easily accessible, centrally located office.
- Mac / Apple hardware.
- Regular company events.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!