In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
At Taxfix, we want to continue to evolve and mature the product to create greater trust and confidence in our customers.
As an interaction design you will help craft the structure and behaviour of products to make it clearer on how to navigate and find information, give people confidence by responding the way they expect and create design that transcend mere functionality and become something people enjoy?
- Translate business goals, product requirements, research and testing insights into designs that improve our product
- Collaborate closely with product managers, and front-end engineers to ensure designs are feasible
- Collaborate with designers from different backgrounds such as design researchers, UX designers, and content designers to develop a holistic design for our customers.
- Work within multidisciplinary teams that may include Tax specialists, Product Owners, Engineers and Data Scientists
- Create interactive prototypes that help communicate potential designs to customers and internal stakeholders stakeholders.
- Design across mobile apps, websites, webapp while maintaining a consistent approach and interaction patterns
- 3-7 years of experience in Interaction Design
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in Interaction Design, New Media, HCI, or other relevant degree.
- Awareness of interaction design trends, usability principles and platform guidelines
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Framer, Principle, Adobe CC suite, etc.
- Able to tackle complex, interconnected challenges and use design to both communicate that complexity and prototype interventions that provide clarity and simplicity.
- Passion for design: Able to distinguish between ‘good’ and ‘great’ and are able to not only identify best practices, but push boundaries and explore new territory.
- Able to collaborate in participatory, team-based environment and support and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of deliverables.
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills, with a portfolio that demonstrates that.
- An ability to understand the value of design within a business context, and able to offer considered point of view and direction on designs.
- Experience in delivering low and high fidelity prototypes.
- Essential English Fluency
- Nice to have German, Italian or French language skills
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!