As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionising filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
- Manage office administration, operations and supporting the leadership team
- Take full responsibility over all office-related topics – from finding new office space, negotiating with landlords to furnishing and creating a great office space
- Partner with HR and IT for onboarding new hire co-ordination
- Maintain the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Ensure adequate stock of stationery, kitchen and other office supplies, and manage related vendors and budgets
- Make business travel arrangements and travel expenses for leadership team
- Have the opportunity to participate in projects and initiatives
- A prior experience as an Office Manager, ideally in a dynamic and fast growing startup environment
- A happy personality with the ability to juggle several tasks simultaneously
- Organizational skills that everyone admires
- Basic understanding on HR and Spanish labor law
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- An empathetic person and a great team player
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from home office opportunities and flexible working hours
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!