As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
Taxfix is seeking for a talented Italian Tax Expert who possesses sound tax competences and experience as well as eagerness to reshape her/his profile in the exciting and dynamic tech industry. You'll partner with our Tax Lead and Italian Tax Expert to contribute to our groundbreaking technology. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of Taxfix.
- Contribute to develop the Italian Taxfix product ("the product") to bring it to the next level.
- Apply your Italian tax knowledge to the product.
- Contribute to make the tax content of the product as accessible as possible to users.
- Assure high quality and reliability of the tax content of the product.
- Working closely with our Tax Lead and Italian Tax Expert.
- 2+ years experience in Personal Income Tax, working in an international context or for an international firm/organisation.
- Excellent critical reasoning and you like to see things from a different angle to help finding the best solutions. Sound logical reasoning and good analytical skills.
- You like technology and you are eager to give a turn to your career and learn how to apply taxes in technology; having some experience with modelling (even at university level) is a plus.
- Flexible mindset, you like challenges and are not afraid of making mistakes.
- Both a team player as well as organised and self-sufficient when working on your-own, proactive, willing to contribute with new ideas.
- Italian mother tongue (or equivalent level of proficiency). Proficient in English and feel comfortable in working in English.
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options.
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours.
- Have the option to take German language courses.
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one.
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people.
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!