As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionising filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 100 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
As our CGO, you push to further strengthening our market leadership in Germany and prepare our organisation for International expansion. You report directly to our founders and are a key person in our leadership team.
- Lead an efficient and scalable Growth Organisation consisting of Brand Communications, Marketing (Performance, CRM), Growth product teams (websites, growth hacking), as well as international expansion discovery/new revenues team.
- Drive data-driven growth mindset in product, customer success, marketing and across the organisation.
- Leveraging technology, data and automation for innovative, aggressive, yet sustainable growth of the company.
- Own and push growth metrics across the company in close alignment with the other c-levels.
- 10+ years of work experience in digital marketing and a proven track record in successfully pushing growth in a digital product, ideally in a Startup environment
- Passionate, high-energy, visionary leader, capable of driving results throughout the company and promoting leadership and ownership among your team
- Experience with product management, conversion rate optimisation, A/B testing etc. is big plus
- Customer-centric and data-driven mindset
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!