As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
- You are responsible for financial planning for all markets including strategic business planning, budgeting and forecasting as well as variance analysis of actuals vs. benchmarks
- You are go-to-person for any questions around all KPIs across the entire business model and their impact on our financials
- You would be conducting market research in order to understand global trends, identify key risks for the business, and untap additional business opportunities
- You are working closely with the founders, management, and investors and be an important part of future fundraising processes
- You will be leading strategic projects to setup flexible and scalable financial planning processes for all current and future markets
- You are the person to prepare pitch decks and investor reports as well as financial updates for the management
- You will be reporting directly to the VP of Finance
- You are an experienced Financial Analyst who has worked for an investment bank, consulting firm, a VC fund, a M&A boutique or a VC-funded startup after Series-C
- You are a number cruncher who gets excited about discovering causal relationships and derive valuable conclusions for the company’s strategy
- You have a passion for really understanding digital business models down to the last key metric
- You are familiar with customer cohorts, lifetime value and marketing ROI and not just high-level financial metrics
- You use Excel without a mouse
- You are adept in financial modelling, including scenario analyses and macros; experience in SQL is a plus
- Through your deep understanding of our business, you are able to derive meaningful insights from large data sets
- You are a skilled communicator, both verbally and in writing; your PowerPoint skills are outstanding and you constantly deliver C-suite-ready slide decks
- You have strong experience with SaaS / Fintech KPIs; experience in fundraising or M&A processes is a strong plus
- You are comfortable performing ad hoc financial analysis using data reporting tools
- You are an independent mind, who loves challenging the status quo and come up with constructive solutions
- You think like an entrepreneur, meaning you are pragmatic, creative, and willing to make decisions under uncertainty
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take free German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!