Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
A good customer relationship determines the success of every company. As Senior Customer Success Manager at Taxfix, you play a fundamental role to create a unique customer experience and take ownership within the team on the path for excellence. You are an integral part of the journey to revolutionise the tax software market and with your evaluated user feedback, you help us to constantly improve the Taxfix App.
- Participate in the definition of the quarterly team goals in line with company goals, with direct ownership and support for the coordination within the team.
- Responsible for the more complex customers where we may be facing bigger challenges in order to ensure the highest level of Customer Satisfaction.
- Responsible for mentoring and managing Customer Success team members; You’ll be monitoring team performance and participating actively in team development.
- Create and maintain a positive and solution oriented environment for the team.
- Act as a role model for the team by participating in the daily operational tasks: answering tickets and phone calls in line with service levels.
- Organise and update team knowledge base, in order to make sure processes and procedures are documented for daily activity and onboarding.
- Act as point of contact for the team for external stakeholders, ensuring feedback and product requirements are shared across the teams.
- 3-4 years experience within customer success, covering all touch points with the customer.
- Basic project management skills, gained through the implementation of small-medium scale department improvements.
- Previous leadership experience to include training and mentoring team members.
- Confident reviewing content and quality within customer communications to the highest standard.
- A problem-solving and process-driven mentality.
- A customer focused mindset and passion for excellent customer service.
- Curiousity to understand and continuously strive for better processes and ways of working.
- Passionate to work cross-functionally with talented people from all over the world.
- Italian (fluent) and English proficient Business level
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.