Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
US Tax Expert (m/w/d), this is your challenge
Currently, we are seeking a talented US Tax Expert who possesses sound tax competences and experience as well as eagerness to reshape her/his profile in the exciting and dynamic tech industry. You'll partner with our Tax Lead and US Tax Expert to contribute to our groundbreaking technology. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of Taxfix.
- Contribute in developing the US Taxfix product.
- Apply your US tax knowledge to build a question flow that covers all aspects of US income tax declarations.
- Contribute to make the tax content of the product as accessible as possible to users.
- Assure high quality and reliability of the tax content of the product.
- Working closely with our Tax Lead and US Tax Expert.
We’re a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- 3+ years experience in Personal Income Tax (Federal & State), working in an international context or for an international firm/organisation.
- Credentialed US Tax Expert- CPA or Enrolled Agent.
- Excellent critical reasoning and you like to see things from a different angle to help finding the best solutions. Sound logical reasoning and good analytical skills.
- You like technology and you are eager to learn how to apply taxes in technology; having some experience with modelling (even at university level) is a plus.
- Flexible mindset, you like challenges and are not afraid of making mistakes.
- Both a team player as well as organised and self-sufficient when working on your-own, proactive, willing to contribute with new ideas.
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.