Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms. Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
Currently, we are seeking a talented US Tax Expert who possesses sound tax competences and experience as well as eagerness to reshape her/his profile in the exciting and dynamic tech industry. You'll partner with our Tax Lead and US Tax Expert to contribute to our groundbreaking technology. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of Taxfix.
- Contribute in developing the US Taxfix product.
- Apply your US tax knowledge to build a question flow that covers all aspects of US income tax declarations.
- Contribute to make the tax content of the product as accessible as possible to users.
- Assure high quality and reliability of the tax content of the product.
- Working closely with our Tax Lead and US Tax Expert.
- 3+ years experience in Personal Income Tax (Federal & State), working in an international context or for an international firm/organisation.
- Credentialed US Tax Expert- CPA or Enrolled Agent.
- Excellent critical reasoning and you like to see things from a different angle to help finding the best solutions. Sound logical reasoning and good analytical skills.
- You like technology and you are eager to learn how to apply taxes in technology; having some experience with modelling (even at university level) is a plus.
- Flexible mindset, you like challenges and are not afraid of making mistakes.
- Both a team player as well as organised and self-sufficient when working on your-own, proactive, willing to contribute with new ideas.
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!