As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionising filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
You will be part of a talented multidisciplinary product team working with the latest technologies. You will own the security part of our product, and be responsible for underlying security infrastructure and culture.
- Work closely with our product teams, software architects, DevOps, Data, Workplace engineers, and CTO to support them with security topics
- Help the team to define non-functional security requirements for products
- Drive a culture of distributed security ownership, be thoughts leader defining security standards
- Build software and tools that enable development of secure applications
- Drive security-part of the engineering strategy and roadmaps
- Work together with external partners on penetration tests and security audits
- Manage risk-map, ensure consistent coverage of every security aspect of product, applications, infrastructure, and organisation
What you need
- 3+ years experience specialising in Security
- Previous experience working in a DevSecOps environment in a product company
- Be an expert with cloud computing platforms such as GCP and AWS
- Good understanding of a distributed system and modern data-platform (data-lakes)
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from home office opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!