Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Security Engineer (m/w/d), this is your challenge
You will own the security part of our product, and be responsible for underlying security infrastructure and culture.
- Work closely with our product teams, software architects, DevOps, Data, Workplace engineers, and CTO to support them with security topics
- Help the team to define non-functional security requirements for products
- Drive a culture of distributed security ownership, be thoughts leader defining security standards
- Build software and tools that enable development of secure applications
- Drive security-part of the engineering strategy and roadmaps
- Work together with external partners on penetration tests and security audits
- Manage risk-map, ensure consistent coverage of every security aspect of product, applications, infrastructure, and organisation
We’re a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- 3+ years experience specialising in Security
- Previous experience working in a DevSecOps environment in a product company
- Be an expert with cloud computing platforms such as GCP and AWS
- Good understanding of a distributed system and modern data-platform (data-lakes)
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.