Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
- Support the Executive Team in the development and execution of long-term strategies and provide legal advice to our product, marketing, and operations teams
- Oversee, streamline and negotiate various agreements, including NDAs, engagement letters, vendor service agreements, terms and conditions, and labour contracts
- Ensure and track compliance with national and international regulations with the support of external counsel including GDPR and other data privacy laws
- Drive the expansion and optimisation of our corporate structure and set up all necessary agreements between our legal entities on an international level
- Advise and support our product team when developing new features
- Engage, coordinate, and oversee outside legal counsel for various legal matters
We’re a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- Fully qualified lawyer with excellent academic record
- 3+ years of relevant working experience at a top tier law firm and/or in-house corporate environment
- Experience with GDPR, corporate law and commercial law
- A strong business focus and the ability to partner with management to achieve growth and profitability goals while mitigating risks
- Enthusiastic about working on multinational matters and together with a highly motivated international team
- Excellent command of English, German is a plus
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support.
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, follow this link to view the interview process for this role.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.