Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We're working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 250+ professionals from 40 different nationalities, we're rich in ideas and voices. In four years, we've raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than 400 million euros.
- Support the Executive Team in the development and execution of long-term strategies and provide legal advice to our product, marketing, and operations teams.
- Oversee, streamline and negotiate various agreements, including NDAs, engagement letters, vendor service agreements, terms and conditions, and labour contracts.
- Ensure and track compliance with national and international regulations with the support of external counsel including GDPR and other data privacy laws.
- Drive the expansion and optimisation of our corporate structure and set up all necessary agreements between our legal entities on an international level.
- Advise and support our product team when developing new features.
- Engage, coordinate, and oversee outside legal counsel for various legal matters.
- Fully qualified lawyer in German law with excellent academic record.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience at a top tier law firm and/or in-house corporate environment.
- Experience with GDPR, corporate law and commercial law.
- A strong business focus and the ability to partner with management to achieve growth and profitability goals while mitigating risks.
- Enthusiastic about working on multinational matters and together with a highly motivated international team.
- Excellent command of English and German.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- Employee stock options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Dedicated relocation and visa support for those that need it.
- The freedom to work from home or our modern office—plus healthy drinks and snacks when you do come in.
Excited? So are we. Learn more about Team Taxfix on our blog and get a glimpse of our culture below:
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity—we celebrate it. We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We cherish each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals. Join us!