As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionising filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
The team is dynamic, professional but also fun and easy-going. We come from different backgrounds and bring with us different experience. All of this creates a fantastic environment that is both challenging and highly rewarding.
With the business going through a period of immense success and growth the company is scaling up and expanding to new frontiers. Driving this expansion into the US Market would be a US Marketing Lead (m/f/d) that we would like to add to our team.
- Responsible for development and implementation of 360 marketing strategy for expansion into the US market
- Responsible for market P&L adhering strictly to determined KPI targets
- Work closely with Brand team on finding the right messaging for right segments based on external data and market research
- Reporting to Head of Marketing, work closely with Performance Marketing, Brand, CRM and BI/Data teams to ensure flawless execution and optimisation of set strategy
- Work closely with Product Lead and Tax Experts for the US Market on the development of market entry strategy
- 7+ years experience in digital marketing, both mobile and desktop, working in or on US market
- In-depth understanding of digital performance marketing channels
- Experience with Brand marketing and offline channels
- Experience with market research and strategy development
- In-depth knowledge of the US media landscape
- Not afraid to get “hands dirty” digging deeper into the problem
- Fluent in English
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from home office opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!