Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Customer Success Manager (m/w/d), this is your challenge
A good customer relationship determines the success of every company. As Customer Success Manager at Taxfix, you are the first point of contact for users and you play a fundamental role to create a unique customer experience by answering user questions on a wide range of topics, including the use of the app or support on technical issues. You are an integral part of the journey to revolutionize the tax software market and with your evaluated user feedback, you help us to constantly improve the Taxfix App.
We are excited to welcome our new Customer Success Managers to our team on 1st March 2020 for a 3 month contract.
- Offering a 360-degree customer service support to our app users, demonstrating your excellent communication skills.
- Supporting in creating a unique customer experience by proactively bringing suggestions and ideas into the team and implementing them independently.
- Proactively sharing user feedback in order to help us improve the Taxfix app steadily.
- Navigating different online IT tools to provide accurate information to our customers.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues and getting regularly involved with company events, team meetings, and projects.
We're a fit, if you bring these qualities:
- 2+ years of B2C experience, providing exceptional customer support.
- Excellent written and verbal French and English language skills.
- A customer centric mindset and passion for excellent customer service.
- Prior experience of reviewing content and quality within customer communications.
- A problem-solving and process-driven mentality.
- Confidence with G-Suite and CRM systems, Intercom experience is beneficial.
What's in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Work on important strategic projects .
- Have an opportunity to impact our French product.
- Take ownership and accountability from day one.
- Deliver a real impact on the business.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.