Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Product Designer (m/w/d), this is your challenge
At Taxfix, we want to continue to evolve and mature the product to create greater trust and confidence in our customers. As a Product Designer you will help craft the structure and behaviour of products with the aim of creating designs that transcend mere functionality and become something people enjoy. We are set up in countries and mission teams.
- Collaborate with designers from different backgrounds such as design researchers, and content designers to develop a holistic design for our customers.
- Work embedded within multidisciplinary teams that may include Tax specialists, Product Owners, Engineers and Data Scientists
- Create interactive prototypes that help communicate potential designs to customers and internal stakeholders stakeholders.
- Design across mobile apps, websites, webapp while maintaining a consistent approach and interaction patterns
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- You have 5+ years of experience in Product or UX Design including Mobile App Design
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in Interaction Design, New Media, HCI, or other relevant degree.
- Experience undertaking discovery user research and usability testing of designs
- Aware of interaction design trends, usability principles and platform guidelines
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Abstract, InVision etc.
- Able to distinguish between ‘good’ and ‘great’ and are able to not only identify best practices, but push boundaries and explore new territory.
- Able to collaborate in participatory, team-based environment and support and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of deliverables.
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills, with a portfolio that demonstrates that.
- An ability to understand the value of design within a business context, and able to offer considered point of view and direction on designs.
- Experience in creating low and high fidelity prototypes.
- Spoken and Written English at a business level
Please don't forget to send us your portfolio.
What's in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.