In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
Our Brand Communications team is on a journey to improve everyone's perception of the tax declaration process forever. As a true lover of design and technology, you’ll be joining a super talented and passionate team, you will help us fight the misconceptions that surround the world of taxes by creating empowering, engaging and impactful creative campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Head of Brand, the Brand Designer and the Content Marketing Manager in developing and evolving our brand story and tone of voice.
- To produce game-changing, user-focused motion work
- Conceptualise and design moving and still content for social platforms using Adobe Creative Suite
- Work proactively on all projects, asking questions when necessary and making use of the knowledge within the creative team
- Produce creative solutions from briefs, self-initiate ideas and proactively contribute to them
- Maintain excellent knowledge of social platforms, industry innovations and trends
- Ensure top level typography and an understanding of its relevance to a good design, both online and offline
- Develop technical skills to stay abreast of software changes
- Retouch and grade when require
- You have 4+ years of experience with solid examples of work.
- Proven motion design, editing and animation experience (this could be personal or client work)
- Design and layout skills including typography, photography and graphics
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially After Effects and Premiere Pro
- A proactive can do attitude
- Good time management when working towards conflicting deadlines
- Confidence to initiate design ideas and ask questions
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Friedrichshain
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!
All submissions for this role should be accompanied by a portfolio or work samples.