In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
- Supporting the internal operations team with office administration, front-desk and maintenance
- Taking responsibility for specific office-related topics such as receiving guests, showing candidates around and creating a welcoming atmosphere
- Partnering with HR and IT for on-boarding new hire co-ordination.
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
- Ensuring adequate stock of stationery, kitchen and other office supplies
- Having the opportunity to participate in projects and initiatives
- Prior experience as an Office Manager, ideally in a dynamic and fast-growing startup environment
- A happy personality with the ability to juggle several tasks simultaneously
- Organisational skills that everyone admires
- Fluent in both German and English
- An empathetic person and a great team player
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Work in a beautiful, inspiring office in Alexanderplatz
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!
All submissions for this role should be accompanied by a portfolio or work samples.