As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them
save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 25 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of over 80 people come from over 20 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
- You will make sure that every morning, people at Taxfix find everything they need to have a successful day
- You create an inspiring “can-do” culture in the teams you lead and empower people around you to make things happen against all odds
- You are responsible for managing and growing our internal operations team with a wider range of responsibilities; in particular People Operations (delivering a welcoming onboarding), Office Management (delivering an exceptional workplace to our people, keeping everything tidy and secure) and System Administration (maintaining IT security, a stable network infrastructure and meeting room communications as well as our hardware inventory)
- You take ownership of maintaining a flawless work environment for everyone at Taxfix
- You are working closely with a variety of stakeholders across the organisation; in particular with our Head of People & Organisation, Talent Acquisition, the VP of Finance and our Founders
- You will be responsible for making amazing internal and external events happen at Taxfix
- You will be reporting directly to the VP of Finance & Internal Operations
- You have a passion for keeping things upright and organized, and know that when it comes to delivering fantastic customer experience, the difference is in the details.
- You have at least 2 years of leadership experience in managing large facilities from receiving guests to set up a video conferencing system
- You have seen it all when it comes to what can go wrong in an office with several hundred people
- You are not afraid of taking responsibility even when you delegate tasks to your teams
- You love automating recurring tasks
- You thrive on interacting with different stakeholders who have a strong interest in the results of your work and truly care about what’s important to them
- You can think of a hundred reasons why somebody’s internet may not be working
- You know how a good document archiving system works
- You can tell a load-bearing wall from a partition
- You want to learn something new every day
- You are an independent mind, who loves challenging the status quo and come up with constructive solutions
- You think like an entrepreneur, meaning you are pragmatic, creative, and willing to make decisions despite uncertainty