Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
- You will manage and grow our internal operations team covering a wider range of responsibilities ( People Management, Office Management, and IT)
- You will be responsible for maintaining a flawless, professional and secure work environment for everyone at Taxfix (being responsible for all administrative inquiries, guess relationships, payroll, network infrastructure, access control, office management)
- You will bring new ideas to create and improve structured processes, documentation and workflows within office management, people operations and IT
- You will help us shaping our office culture and ensure that all of us have a productive, engaging and collaborative workplace
- You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders across the organisation; in particular with our Head of People & Organisation, Talent Acquisition, the VP of Finance, and our Founders
We’re a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- You have a profound experience with process optimisation and resource planning in large organisations
- You’ve proven yourself as a great manager leading a team of at least 4 people in the past
- You have a positive mindset, love helping others and always seek new ways for improvement
- You thrive in high pressure situations and make things happen against all odds
- You are not afraid of taking responsibility even when you delegate tasks to your teams
- You love interactive with various stakeholders and finding the best solution together
- You think like an entrepreneur, meaning you are pragmatic, creative, and willing to make decisions despite uncertainty
- You are also fluent in English (German would be a plus)
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Support in your personal and professional development by an experienced team
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.