Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Creative Design Lead (m/w/d), this is your challenge
We are looking for an experienced, driven and hands-on Sr. Art Director to lead our Creative Studio within the Brand Communications team. You will join us on a journey to improve everyone's perception of the tax declaration process forever.
- Own all creative design decisions at Taxfix together with the Head of Brand, ensuring the highest quality of creative standards and design excellence.
- Lead the brand creative studio (including brand designer, digital designer, and motion graphic designers plus freelancers and external agencies).
- Use your design expertise and craft to tell empowering brand visual stories effectively.
- Design from small to large brand campaigns.
- Work with our Growth Marketing to uncover data insights to develop creative ideas that drive our business goals.
- Mentor, lead and inspire a team of 4 designers.
- Collaborate closely with product design.
- Be ready to take the brand to the next level both visually and conceptually.
- Direct photo shooting and video production.
We’re a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- 7+ years of experience in strategic roles within the brand marketing and advertising industry (multi-disciplinary in-house or agency setting).
- Proven leadership and people management experience, but still hands-on to produce work. (We’re not just looking for a director, but a creator).
- Plenty of experience dealing with key stakeholders and presenting concepts in impactful ways.
- A self-starter attitude and a strong level of confidence to come up with game-changing ideas and get them executed
- Experience leveraging data and consumer insights to create better creative assets
- Deep understanding of marketing and communications and how to build creative strategies across different verticals.
- Expertise in brand identity building.
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.