Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Marketing Tools Product Manager (m/w/d), this is your challenge
You will partner with marketing to drive down customer acquisition costs through efficient advertising and CRM products well integrated with our data infrastructure and product experience. You bring a strong track record in AdTech and understand the industry standards well. At the same time, you have a strong analytical background and understand the value of hypothesis driven product development.
- Co-own marketing efficiency KPIs dependent on the products and tools you manage
- Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into a product plan
- Partner with marketing, product teams, and data teams to deliver your product plan
- Evaluate different advertiser tech stack solutions fitting our marketing strategy
- Continuously optimize our advertisement tech stack to increase efficiency of our advertising budget
- Run discovery and define clear requirements to evaluate different CRM products. Implement CRM products connecting to our core product experience
- Continuously optimize our customer lifecycle engagement strategy through improvements in our CRM and integration with the core product experience.
- Ensure correct implementation of our attribution partners
We’re a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role with at least 2 years of experience in Adtech
- Experience working closely with Demand side Advertising Platforms, behavioral targeting technologies, attribution tech, etc, is a plus
- Experience working on mobile products
- Superb analytical skills, with the ability to extract actionable insights from raw data. Solid knowledge of MS Excel, previous experience with SQL is a big plus
- Experience in hypothesis driven product development and A/B testing
- Experience partnering with engineering in defining/building product requirements and translating technical requirements to a marketing audience
- Wear a project manager hat capable of planning and executing across product teams, and informing stakeholders of project advancements
- Excellent communication skills in English
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.