Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionizing the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Senior Product Data Analyst (m/f/d), this is your challenge
As a Senior Product Data Analyst, you will be working in one of our cross-functional teams with a clear mission and goal. You will support your team by providing actionable insights based on data.
- Help Taxfix understand the customer journey phases and main KPIs.
- Build segmentation and provide insights regarding users behaviour.
- Define ways of evaluating and measuring potential gains by adding new features.
- Enable colleagues' access to data by providing dashboards and analysis as well as deep insights and recommendations.
- Drive A/B testing of the product by defining objectives, experiments, tracking, analyses and clear conclusions
- Dive deep into data and provide patterns and insights that are actionable
We’re a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Product Data Analyst in a B2C environment.
- 3-5 years of experience using analytics tools, with at least 1 year of experience in digital user analytics.
- Very good knowledge of different analytical methods, performance measurement, business reporting, forecasting and A/B testing know-how.
- Proficiency in programming/scripting, knowledge of SQL and/or statistical packages like R or Python is a plus.
- Good communication skills to share complex insights in a clear and simple language.
- You are collaborative, open and have a flexible mindset with critical thinking.
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Work together with a cross functional and highly talented team.
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on the future of Taxfix.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support.
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!