As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Senior Brand Campaign Manager, this is your challengeThis role exists so that all our brand campaigns on broad media can be planned and managed. The mission of this role is to change the perception people have over tax filing through media activations.
- Ensure our brand awareness stays as high and even keeps growing (can’t revel exact numbers)
- Manage ATL and integrated campaigns for all our markets. Ensure small to large scale campaign execution, production of creatives and assets including online and offline media on budget, quality, and time. Measure results and optimize existing and future brand campaigns.
- Manage our external agencies. Single point of contact for external agencies and internal stakeholders. Responsible for briefing and managing partners in a structured way.
- Leverage market research data results and analytics to make decisions and strategies. Monitor and analyze the direct and indirect competition.
- Provide updates on the competitive position of our brand to key internal stakeholders, sharing relevant insights and learnings regularly with the management and wider growth team.
- Master and improve internal communications processes & tools and educate other team members on brand initiatives and results. You are responsible for implementation processes of brand assets, brand messages and tonality on various customer and prospect facing touch points. Accountable for a consistent and holistic brand reflection throughout the whole customer journey.
- Brand Advertising on Digital Media in cooperation with our Programmatic Manager.
- Support Creative Studio with creative performance optimization. Constantly seek opportunities to optimize digital content (mostly Marketing Design) and media investment choices along the digital consumer journey in close cooperation with markets to maximize media performance and conversion to sales
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- At least +8 years of Brand management experience (not in entry level - junior positions)
- Strong levels of ownership from strategy through to execution.
- High-level strategic thinker with exceptional hands-on project leadership skills.
- You thrive when you work in fast-paced environments.
- You are a complex problem solver who can define, assess, solve, and communicate back to leadership in a clear and concise fashion
- An analytical and logical thinker, comfortable with independently analysing market research data
- A collaborative team player, with experience of leading international brands
- You have proven experience in a leadership role (no people management experience required though, but leadership is important as this person will work cross functionally)
- Great networker within the organisation with high-impact level to get things done
- You have implemented a rebranding, refresh, or lead a big scale ambitious campaign.
- You have experience running A/B tests for digital brand campaigns.
What's in it for you?Of course, we have all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.