As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Senior Brand Manager, this is your challenge
- AGENCY MANAGEMENT: Single point of contact for external agencies and internal stakeholders. Responsible for briefing and managing partners in a structured way.
- CAMPAIGN PRODUCTION TO GO-LIVE: Ensure small to large scale campaign execution, production of creatives and assets including online and offline media on budget, quality, and time. Measure results and optimize existing and future brand campaigns.
- INTERNATIONALIZATION SUPPORT: Being a brand advisor to the growth team, supporting all the markets on branding opportunities and ATL/BTL strategies to drive traffic and engagement that translate to sales and brand strengthening.
- ANALYTICS: Leverage market research data results and analytics to make decisions and strategies. Monitor and analyze the direct and indirect competition.
- BRING BRAND TO LIFE: Support the Head of Brand with the execution of the brand strategy and our Creative Studio designers with on-brand concepts.
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS: Provide updates on the competitive position of our brand to key internal stakeholders, sharing relevant insights and learnings regularly with the management and wider growth team.
- BRING BRAND TO LIFE: Master and improve internal communications processes & tools and educate other team members on brand initiatives and results. You are responsible for implementation processes of brand assets, brand messages and tonality on various customer and prospect facing touch points. Accountable for a consistent and holistic brand reflection throughout the whole customer journey.
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- 8+ years of experience in consumer branding.
- Strong levels of ownership from strategy through to activation.
- High-level strategic thinker with exceptional hands-on project leadership skills.
- You thrive when you work in fast-paced environments.
- You are a complex problem solver who can define, assess, solve, and communicate back to leadership in a clear and concise fashion
- An analytical and logical thinker, comfortable with independently analysing market research data
- A collaborative team player, with experience of leading international brands
- You have proven experience in a leadership role
- Great networker within the organisation with high-impact level to get things done
- You have led a rebranding, refresh, or lead a big scale ambitious campaign
What's in it for you?Of course, we have all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.