Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
At Taxfix, one of our company values is Deliver. We care about impact, and value results over process. We make things happen, against all odds. We take ownership for the work we do, and make it the best we can. We are devoted to building something remarkable together.
Organisation Performance Manager (m/w/d), this is your challenge
As a People & Organisation Delivery Manager joining the Taxfix People Experience Team, you will have the unique opportunity to define and implement a wide range of organisational development and performance management measure. You serve as a consultant and coach to all teams and their leaders to support the achievement of our ambitious business goals. You will play a key role sustaining a culture of high performance and optimum team-work, and help us define an engaging culture around our collective achievements.
- Sustain a culture that empowers people to take full ownership of their work and create strong accountability for results and most effective delivery.
- Accurately diagnose root causes of critical organizational issues related to dependencies, accountabilities or inefficiencies, and provide objective, practical, data-driven measures that will improve Taxfix teams' performance and delivery sustainability.
- Be a strong sparring partner for team leaders and product managers in order to foster strong relationships in and across teams which will ensure timely and efficient delivery of company objectives.
- Determine and implement performance management systems and tools that will optimize performance management, and leverage data to identify further organisational development opportunities.
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams as a subject matter expert in change management, organizational design, performance management, and engagement.
- Shape, refine, and optimise our OKR process in order to drive high organisational performance as the company keeps scaling.
- Setup and monitor a set of KPIs for internal speed, efficiency, and productivity.
- Play a key role in identifying and sharing best practices across the broader organisation so as to leverage overall team performance.
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- You have a proven track record of enabling cross-functional teams to perform and succeed
- You are a subject matter expert in organizational effectiveness and performance management, with 2+ years of experience in consulting or corporate roles focused on talent & performance management, organizational development and effectiveness, or any related fields.
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholders management skills, providing consultative guidance, coaching, and partnering at multiple levels of an organization.
- You possess a combination of strong business focus and analytical thinking, with experience of data-driven decision making
- You can successfully navigate complexity and ambiguity in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and adapt to changes with agility.
- You master the definition, planning, alignment, and management of OKRs at a company level, across all functional units and teams.
- You have a high accountability for results and know how to create and monitor action plans that aim at optimum delivery.
- You being qualified as a professional business coach, agile coach or scrum master would be a plus.
What's in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team and take leadership from day one.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.