Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
At Taxfix, one of our company values is Deliver. We care about impact, and value results over process. We make things happen, against all odds. We take ownership for the work we do, and make it the best we can. We are devoted to building something remarkable together.
At Taxfix, one of our company values is Develop. We are hungry to grow, and we never stop learning. We are humble; we admit our weaknesses and are ambitious to become the best version of ourselves. We inspire and help each other to be better. Are you ready to help us grow?
Organisation Performance Manager (m/w/d), this is your challenge
As a Learning & Development Partner joining Taxfix People Experience Team, you will have the unique opportunity - together with our Head of People & Organisation - to build the foundations of Taxfix Learning & Development strategy. You will be responsible for setting up a plethora of people developmental initiatives that will address the evolving needs of a dynamic digital startup. As the number one partner, advisor and coach for Taxfix team members and leaders for all things Learning & Development, you will play a key role fueling our culture of continuous learning, knowledge sharing, personal as much as professional growth.
- Create a culture that empowers people to take ownership of their personal and professional development, and consistently practice a growth mindset.
- Analyse and understand organisational learning needs and development opportunities for Taxfix on its fast business growth trajectory.
- Deliver expert advice to team leaders, as well as individual and group coaching to them as primary responsible for supporting the growth of their team members.
- Design and execute adequate blended solutions matching the learning needs identified, internally or in close collaboration with third-party vendors and service providers.
- Determine the choice of learning systems and tools to maximize autonomy of learning and leverage data to identify further development opportunities.
- Build learning communities in- and outside of Taxfix to share and expand current team knowledge, skills and capabilities.
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- Eager life-long learner with an affirmed growth mindset
- People centric mindset that puts employees and their needs at the centre of every decision
- 3+ years of solid experience in a people centric and/or learning & development role, with a proven track record enabling people's growth thanks to the delivery of impactful learning solutions & programs
- Trusted business partner, advisor and coach with excellent inter-relational skills, and experience with change management in a fast-paced growing environment
- Innovative solution thinker and builder, particularly excited about the contemporary trends in the learning space (ie. virtual, online, micro or bite-size learning, experience design, skills compass, etc.) and possibly experienced with advanced digital learning tools and methods
- Data-driven, you consistently perfect your understanding and analysis of how learning and development activities play into the metrics that drive a business forward
- Project manager with the ability to create and deliver programmes across several teams and geographies
- Community and network builder
- Accreditation in (or at least experience with) one or several team dynamics and behavioural / psychometric tools e.g. SDI, DISC, Insights, Myers Briggs would be appreciated.
- Ideally qualified as a professional coach, otherwise excellent coaching and facilitation skills
What's in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team and take leadership from day one.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.