Berlin - Data and Insights
Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Business Intelligence Intern, this is your challenge
Alongside our Head of Data Analytics and Senior BI Analyst, you will work closely with our business departments and enable the organisation to make data-informed decisions with self-serve data solutions at scale.
- Develop dashboards and descriptive analytics solutions.
- Take care of data integration and database management.
- Implement data quality and monitor our data warehouse.
- Support and maintain existing BI solutions and resolve bugs as they arise.
- Take full ownership over your projects from the idea generation, requirement gathering, and successful implementation.
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- Strong analytical skills and a background in statistics, information technology, or computer science.
- Hands-on experience with SQL is a must.
- Experience with Python or programming is a strong plus.
- A solid understanding of key business metrics.
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Very strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders.
- A team player and don’t mind “getting your hands dirty“ to support others.
- Available for a period of 6+ months.
- Full proficiency in English and eligibility to work in Germany for the duration of the internship.
What's in it for you?Of course, we have all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team and take leadership from day one.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Potentially convert to full time after your internship.
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!