Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Talent Acquisition Intern, this is your challenge
Following Taxfix market success, the Talent Acquisition Team is striving to deliver recruiting excellence to support the business’s immense growth. We are fully focused on creating a best-in-class candidate experience as well as differentiating ourselves with lean and fast recruitment processes. The TA Team consists of Talent Acquisition Managers, a Coordinator, Sourcers, and an Employer Branding Manager but we always work together as one cross-functional team. Are you a true recruitment business partner and, like us, in love with candidate experience?
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will work alongside our Head of Talent Acquisition to drive the recruitment processes to a successful end. You will take full ownership and accountability of your designated business function(s) and will develop hiring strategies, lead with data, innovate, and be a business partner to your stakeholders. All of the above actions should at the end always drive our North Star Metric: help Taxfix grow by hiring the best talent!
- Take ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process for our intern roles.
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience is delivered throughout the entire process.
- Challenge the business to raise the hiring bar and help Taxfix grow efficiently.
- Identify and create new ways to attract the best candidates.
- Support several areas of Talent Acquisition when needed, including coordination and sourcing.
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- First exposure to Talent Acquisition or HR. Prior experience in recruiting, sourcing, or coordinating in a huge plus!
- A real passion for people and delivering an excellent candidate experience.
- You are a true team player that can be counted on to independently deliver results.
- You are a curious person with a strong desire to learn.
- You aren’t afraid to speak up and always seek to improve the status quo.
- Full proficiency in English and eligibility to work in Germany for the duration of the internship.
What's in it for you?
Of course, we have all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- A chance to learn end-to-end Talent Acquisition hands-on.
- Opportunity to take ownership of projects from the very beginning.
- Ability to have a high impact on the business in a very real way.
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, follow this link to view the interview process for this role.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.