Berlin - Marketing
Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
CRM Manager, this is your challenge
At Taxfix we are fully focused on delivering the best experience to our users and customers. As a CRM Manager, you will have the opportunity to define and implement activation, engagement and retention strategies that will have a big impact in our business growth and will help our users to have an exceptional experience with Taxfix. You will work alongside with the CRM Team Lead and CRM Managers, having a key role on driving our CRM to the next level.
- Develop and execute cross-channel, end-to-end CRM strategies to acquire new customers & retain them
- Lead creative development and technical implementation of new CRM campaigns and complex journeys
- Developing HTML templates and creating dynamic logics in our email campaigns
- Improving our customer segmentation and targeting capabilities and providing customer insights.
- Engaging customers by continuously identifying new formats and channels
- Driving test-and-learn campaigns across their customer journey to improve contact optimisation strategies and the overall ROI
- You are analysing the performance of campaigns and the progress towards our KPIs
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- 3+ years experience in CRM / Customer Centric roles.
- Great knowledge of CRM fundamentals and tools, email deliverability, A/B split testing, dynamic logics and CRM best practices.
- Ability to create and edit email templates using HTML and CSS
- Experience with personalisation and dynamic content coding.
- Experience with complex segmentation and targeting
- Experience working with multiple communication channels such as Email, Push, In-app or Web Push.
- Experience working with CRM tools such as Braze, Leanplum, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent
- Experience in CRM tool migration is a plus.
- Analytical mindset
- Experience with project management
- SQL skills are advantageous for the position
- Relevant work experience in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Good knowledge of and comfortable with Excel.
What's in it for you?
Of course, we have all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Work on taking Taxfix CRM Strategy to the next level
- A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz
- Opportunity to make an impact on a growing team
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!