As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Operations Data Analyst, this is your challenge
As Operational data analyst you will be working closely with our operation and customer success team and helping them become a data driven group.
- Enable the operation team with access to data and relevant operation KPIs by developing dashboard and providing access and training
- Improve operation team efficiency by establishing ongoing team workload view, forecasting models, insights and recommendation
- Improve customer satisfaction and load, by analyzing trends and behavior patterns
- Collect operation team requirements and needs and manage priority list of tasks
- Makes sure data sources and data models are available by providing clear requirements and context to the BI team
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you:
- 3-5 years experience using analytics tools. 1+ year experience with analytics for customer success and operation teams is an advantage
- Good communication skills to share complex insights in a clear and simple language
- Strong knowledge of SQL, knowledge in statistical packages like Python is a plus
- Experience in using data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Collaborative, open and has a flexible mindset with critical thinking
Whats in it for you?
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from home office opportunities and flexible working hours
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
And of course, we have all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
Relocation and visa support.
A beautiful office located near to Alexanderplatz