Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Product Manager, this is your challenge
We are looking for a strong and highly motivated Product Manager to join our multidisciplinary product team to build a product that "Makes taxes easier" for everyone. You will lead a team of engineers, tax experts, designers and data analysts, who all strive to create products that people love to use.. You will be expected to drive product discovery and development, to create the best possible user experience. You will make sure we follow an informed decision making process by listening to users, look into data and meet the milestones on our roadmap.
Join us and help us create not just a product, but a tax filing experience that everyone will lov
- Drive and own the product discovery by working close with the data and design teams to analyse customer behaviour, user feedback
- Lead and own the development of new and improvement of existing features for the Product
- Create and own the backlog, roadmap and vision a product cross-functional product team consisting of engineers, designers, and tax experts
- Own and collaboratively create the OKRs for the respective product team
- Manage external product partners as well as internal stakeholders and communication for the respective product
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- 5+ years of working experience in the product management
- Experience in start-ups and fintech is a plus
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within B2C domain
- Knowledgeable in agile and lean development methodologies
- Empathic, that deeply cares for user's needs and problems and likes to collaborate closely with designers, engineers, business people, and other internal stakeholders.
- Able to make informed decisions based on qualitative user insights and quantitative user data by conducting user research, A/B tests, and analyzing data.
- Well organised and know how to separate noise from the important things even in busy times.
- Not afraid of making decisions, accepting the consequences.
- Comfortable saying no.
- Fluency in English
What's in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Work on important strategic projects
- Have an opportunity to impact our Italian product
- Take ownership and accountability from day one
- Deliver a real impact on the business
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, follow this link to view the interview process for this role.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.