Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world!
Group Product Manager, this is your challenge
As a Group product manager you’ll work across multiple product teams inside your product area to set a clear direction and connect them to the rest of the organization. You’ll be the main point of contact for senior managers and executives. You coach your team while building a product strategy and deliver strong business results within your product line.
- Drive business impact through a relentless focus on value delivery in your teams. You have an obsessive focus on moving the core KPIs that drive your product success.
- Raise the bar in our experimentation culture. You set the benchmark for how to plan, run, and review product experiments.
- You relentlessly pursue a lean product management mindset through your teams. At Taxfix we believe in ‘Think big. Start small’, you show your teams how and interface with design, tax, and engineering leaders to bring this mindset every day.
- Set product direction through a structured discovery process backed by behavioral data, market and user research.
- Build strong alliances with stakeholders to drive forward your product area as one company. We don’t believe in siloed teams, and you bring them together constantly.
- Communicate product direction and impact to executives. You get alignment and commitment towards your product investments.
- You continuously improve your product group way of work partnering with engineering managers, and design managers.
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- 3+ years experience as a people manager of at least 2 product managers
- 3+ years of experience in a Head of / Director of Product management position
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management
- Domain expertise in one or more of these areas are a big plus: Adtech/Martech; Tax technology; Financial products; Customer success;
- Experienced with Product discovery for early and late stage products
- Experience with analytics and experiment design
- Running complex multi teams, international product development projects
What's in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Work on important strategic projects
- Have an opportunity to impact our product
- Take ownership and accountability from day one
- Deliver a real impact on the business
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, follow this link to view the interview process for this role.
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.