As one of the most successful FinTech companies in Europe, Taxfix is an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing filing taxes – and saving people money, time and stress by putting a personalized digital tax consultant in the palm of their hands.
In just 2 years, Taxfix has raised €42 million from some of the best investors in the world. We achieved this by putting our customers at the core of what we do and helping them save millions of euros every week.
Our mission is to help people get their maximum tax refunds in a convenient, transparent and timely manner, hassle-free. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file within 22 minutes, without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of 100+ people come from over 25 nations, with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
Our App offers a chat-like interface to guide you through the process and gives you the maximum return. Our team has a proven record of creating products that help people improve their lives. We share a passion for product development and a great user experience. We are a nice, small and international team, with a hard-working attitude, non-bureaucratic processes and open communication.
We are looking for an passionated, and experienced Engineer Manager to join the Tax Filing product group.
At Taxfix you will:
- Work closely with our Group Product Manager, Design Lead and QA Lead to plan execute the product roadmap.
- Work with Tech Leads within the group to ensure alignments, and connect them with other groups to ensure the successful execution of the overall product roadmap.
- Be responsible for the success and personal grow of all engineers working within your product group.
- Grow a strong team culture that cultivates a collaborative, transparent and inclusive work environment.
- Be responsible for ensuring the right engineering work environment (e.g. tools, documentation, processes), and contribute to a shared technical vision that embrace the beauty of simplicity in software design.
- Own the recruiting process of new engineers in the group and ensure we acquire best talents.
To be a successful Engineer Manager at Taxfix you need:
- Technology background - You must have 8+ years of experience working on software development, and have experience working with mobile and web technologies.
- People leadership - You enjoy working with people, and have a track record for building and leading teams in a motivated and dynamic environment.
- Management skill - You have 3+ years of experience in a management role, responsible for a team of at least 5 members.
- Be result-oriented -You set clear goals and metrics, shape strategies, and align the team on the right path to success.
- You are pragmatic - Have strong positive attitude, and you can overcome challenges with passion and creativity.
What You Gain:
- Get to make an impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Be supported to grow and take leadership from day one
- Work with the best and learn from other competent and brilliant people
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support
At Taxfix, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, color, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our overall purpose and goals.
Join us to build a better future together!